- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Rosnes Benches
7.9 miles 5h 5m ascent 543m Louran Rig-Coo Lochans-Craignelder-Millfore Hill This is Millfore Hill (602m) rather than Millfore (656m), a hill 4 miles to the north. I had previously set out intending to climb this in March of last year … Continue reading
3.6 miles 2h 45m ascent 87m Cally Woods Cally Woods was the setting for the last of our Rosnes Bench outings. There are a number of waymarked paths here and we ambled along the Coronation trail, with a detour up … Continue reading