- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Cumbria Way
12.2 miles 6h 7m 98m ascent (207m descent) Cumbria way: Churchtown-Carlisle This was the final leg of our Cumbria Way walk: St Mary’s Church Sebergham (which is not in Sebergham) to Carlisle’s Market Cross. The forecast 12 hours before the … Continue reading
10.8 miles 6h 14m ascent 490m Swineside-High Pike-Caldbeck-Sebergham-Churchtown Pronunciation of Sebergham….SEBrum (source: Cumbrian friend). Rain was forecast and the forecast was on the mark. While driving down to Cumbria, though, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. A … Continue reading
9.8 miles 5h 21m 456m ascent Keswick-Glenderaterra-Caldew Valley Miles 46-56 of the Cumbria way. This was the first section where we used two cars, leaving one in Keswick and the other close to the Cumbria Way near Mosedale. The weather … Continue reading