- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: SUW
6.2 miles 2h 40m 355m ascent Loch Trool Circular After the wildness of Loch Trool we had a country of plenteousness and peace. (The Heather Moon) Stricken with the flu then cursed with a dodgy knee, I had been out … Continue reading
8.6 miles 3h 45m ascent 226m Annandale Way: Moffat to the A701 near Raehills The second leg of the Annandale Way took us from Moffat to a little north of St Anne’s Bridge leaving the River Annan to follow one … Continue reading
8.1 miles 3h 20m ascent 155m (descent 276m) The second leg of our Romans and Reivers walk. Earshaig to Bellshaw We took up the walk again where we finished the last section, where the forestry track carrying cycleway 10 crosses … Continue reading