- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Romans and Reivers
8.6 miles 3h 45m ascent 226m Annandale Way: Moffat to the A701 near Raehills The second leg of the Annandale Way took us from Moffat to a little north of St Anne’s Bridge leaving the River Annan to follow one … Continue reading
Whita Hill: 1.5 miles 33mins 87m ascent R&R Wilton Dean 2.9 miles 1h 28min 89m ascent On our previous R&R outing we reached the place we had thought was the end of the trail only to find R&R signposts pointing onwards. We had … Continue reading