- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Paths
8.6 miles 4h 9m ascent 302m Cullendoch-Loch Fleet A heron watched us then took flight as we eased our way to the parking spot near Little Cullendoch. This usually has space for a three or four cars, and though it proved a … Continue reading
6.4 miles 2h 38m 137m ascent Big Water of Fleet to Little Water of Fleet along the old railway This was a wee walk along the old Paddy line from the viaduct over the Big Water of Fleet to the … Continue reading