- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Low Level
3.6 miles 1h 50m (strolling pace!) 122m ascent Fell of Barhullion The planned Cumbria Way (Sethera) walk was delayed by a respiratory virus, so I had a free day for walking and an old dog hankering for an outing. So it … Continue reading
12.8 miles 6h 44m 454m ascent Coniston-Old Dungeon Ghyll Without doubt the main theme of this section of the Cumbria Way was the weather. I don’t know how warm it was during the day but it was 28°C when we … Continue reading
3.75 miles 1h 50m ascent 114m Gatehouse of Fleet- Trusty’s Hill-Rutherford Monument-Anwoth Drust’s Hill, wet walk, pictish carvings, monument 1 and 2, old kirk [osmap gpx=”http://www.screel.co.uk/walks/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/RK_gpx-_2017-05-21_1016.gpx”]