- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Grahams
9.0 miles 5h 29m 552m ascent max elevation (Queensberry) 697m Route: Kinnelhead-Blairmark-Harestanes Heights-Mount Glass-Pot of Ae-Lochanhead A gentle stroll up Queensberry from the NE, taking in Harestane Heights (picture above). The forecast said that any rain would clear up … Continue reading
The central section of the SUW, from the River Nith at Sanquhar to the River Tweed at Yair Bridge is 70.4 of the SUW’s 212 miles, though our journey clocked up 76.5 miles with 4403m ascent. This took us from … Continue reading