- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Donalds
8.1 miles 4h 24m ascent 688m Tourist Route It is a few years since I climbed Cairnsmore from the SW, and I am pretty sure there was a car park back then. I recall a couple of old codgers, probably not … Continue reading
9.0 miles 5h 29m 552m ascent max elevation (Queensberry) 697m Route: Kinnelhead-Blairmark-Harestanes Heights-Mount Glass-Pot of Ae-Lochanhead A gentle stroll up Queensberry from the NE, taking in Harestane Heights (picture above). The forecast said that any rain would clear up … Continue reading