- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Annandale Way
11.2 miles 4h 39m ascent 105m Annandale Way Part 5: Hoddam to Newbie Mains The fifth and final section of our 2016 stroll along the Annandale Way proved warmer and drier than expected though earlier rains had left some of … Continue reading
13.8 miles 6h 20m 339m ascent Annandale Way: Part 4, Lochmaben to Hoddam A walk through the dappled light of broadleaved woodland and the untainted sunshine falling on multicoloured meadows. Along country roads with heavy hedgerows. Up steep thistle-clad slopes. … Continue reading