- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Tag Archives: Ae
13.7 miles 5h 1min ascent 431m Ae to the Crooked Road The Romans and Reivers trail is a 52 mile route following old Roman roads, forest tracks, drove roads and short sections of quiet lane through notorious Reivers country from Ae … Continue reading