- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 5: What spires, what blooms are those?
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 4: Promenades and Sculptures
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 3: The Iron Coast
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 2: Country roads and Clifftops
- Hadrian’s Coastal Route 1: Where the dirt is clean
- Freezing winds on Great Sca Fell
- What’s a Currick?
- Fifty-eight metres off Blencathra summit
- Knockespen – two hills make one
- Skerrow Halt Again
Category Archives: Wainwrights
10.8 miles 6h 14m ascent 490m Swineside-High Pike-Caldbeck-Sebergham-Churchtown Pronunciation of Sebergham….SEBrum (source: Cumbrian friend). Rain was forecast and the forecast was on the mark. While driving down to Cumbria, though, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. A … Continue reading
7.5 miles 3h 52min 835m ascent Blencathra via Blease Fell Warm, negligible wind and scattered showers was somewhat off the mark. The weather man had badly misread the Veiled One’s mood. So our ambitious plan, hatched in the belief that the goddess of … Continue reading